Find Your Job
Abkons was founded in 2006 as a Legal and Financial consulting company, and since then has grown rapidly to encompass diverse industry sectors as Energy & Natural Resources, Transport, Urban Development, Public Administration and Agriculture etc. Partnering with prominent international firms and organizations like Mott MacDonald, Deloitte, Ramboll and the World Bank, and serving major domestic clients like Bankers, Trans Adriatic Pipeline and the Ministry of Agriculture. Abkons excels at offering LOCAL Knowledge of service, with GLOBAL Standards of best business practices.
Abkons Sh.p.k invites applicants to apply for a job vacancy as SAP ABAP Developer:
Primary Skills: SAP ABAP
Secondary Skills: Knowledge of Java, C++, C, .NET will be a plus
- Work with Functional team to assess operational & quality related issues, identify gaps, and manage closure of gaps, including effective Error Trend Analysis and Problem Management
- Proposal for ABAP redesign for performance improvement / tuning of ABAP objects as appropriate ABAP ticket analysis.
- Should have strong hands-on knowledge in ABAP technologies Reporting, Dialog Programming, BAPI, RFC, SAP Scripts, Smartforms, ALE/IDocs, Interface Programming, BDC, Workflow and Data Conversions.
- Gather business requirements for each module of the system from functional teams;
- Perform code review and single point of contact for all ABAP developments.
- Maintain communication with management and customers regarding status of the system;
- The candidate will be responsible for Technical analysis, designing, reviews, testing an implementation of SAP developments, ranging from small enhancements to large projects
- Maintain process documentation for ABAP processes & tasks
- Preparation of training manuals for users;
- Understand client requirements and how they translate in application features;
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications;
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines;
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch;
- Provides leadership in the development of functional skills in others through active knowledge sharing
- Computer Sciences/Engineering/Science, Information Systems or related fields;
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems;
- Working experience up 3 years in an ABAP consulting role in an SAP environment/client
- Basic knowledge in “Object Oriented” programming;
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets;
- Fluent in Italian and/or German (English would be an advantage);
- Self-starter and team player;
- Competitive Financial Package;
- Potential to grow rapidly
SAP FUNCTIONAL EXPERT
IKONS is an IT Engineering and Consulting company, established in 2017, emerging out of ABKons Consulting.
IKons provides highly skilled IT professional solutions, software design, development and implementation, IT remote and outsourced services and solutions in different technologies as main domains: ERP & CRM Solutions in SAP ABAP and Oracle/Java-related technologies, JAVA SE & EE, .NET Framework, Business intelligence, Analytics and EPM, and Web, Cloud and Mobile technologies, as well as software customization.
IKONS has a large portfolio of practices and has worked with a wide variety of international clients. IKONS provides high-level services, solutions, IT consultancy at competitive costs.
IKons Sh.p.k invites applicants for an JAVA Developer in the Development Team (/ Department) JAVA.
The JAVA developer will be an integral part of the workgroup providing technical expertise and offering complex solutions in development and implementation in JAVA.
The successful candidate is:
JAVA Senior Developer
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance in Java;
• Integration and development of a complete software, including back-end and front-end;
• Test releases and production of new software versions;
• Data Integration between different platforms using Kettle Data Integration;
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle, using agile development approach;
• Ensure Object Oriented Design and Development;
• Delivery well designed, testable, efficient code with related documentation;
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications;
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review;
• Working with agile development methodologies and ensure the ability to work in Team both as internal as joined with Customer team;
• To be open to learn new technologies;
• Java, Java 2EE as backend technologies;
• Front-end development using of Richfaces, JSF, Flex Adobe 4.6, React.js, Angular.js, Node.js, HTML5, CSS3, bootstrap etc.;
• Advanced use of Eclipse IDE for Java EE, MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server and Postgresql;
• Back-end development with JPA and EJB, Hibernate, Granite, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Integration, Spring Android, Spring Batch, Spring MVC, jBPM etc;
• Configuring and using Application Servers (JBoss AS, Apache Tomcat, Websphere AS);
• Development of several Web Services and RESTful Services, SOAP Services;
• Advanced use of Git, Bitbucket, SVN Tortoise etc. for versioning;
• Use of JIRA as an instrument for task management;
• Report development using Crystal Reports, Pentaho Report Designer, Java Apache POI, iText etc;
• Higher Education in the field of Information and Communication Technology (Bachelor degree or higher);
• At least 3-4 years of experience with Java based technologies;
• Ability to work in development team and ensure good communication with project stakeholders and other business and technical teams;
• Ability as fast learner, proactive person and strong problem solving skills;
• Readiness to give all the effort necessary for an excellent job and willingness to embrace the concept of iterative development;
• Good knowledge of English, Italian;
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org